1boy 400_fb ajirogasa bad_id bad_twitter_id hat japanese_clothes leaf long_hair male_focus maple_leaf older sarashi sayo_samonji scar solo touken_ranbu tree wading

Edit | Respond

2 comments (0 hidden)

GazapoDeMuerte >> #31743
Posted on 2020-05-20 20:41:28 Score: 1 (vote Up/Down)   (Report as spam)
Fun vocabulary to know: The medical looking bandages around their chest is called an "Sarashi"; and the hat that is traditionally used by farmers in the East is called an "Ajirogasa."So, if you're looking for a monk-class that uses these in DnD characters, you now know how to find those easier."The more you know."

SOHEI >> #31753
Posted on 2020-05-27 17:36:53 Score: 0 (vote Up/Down)   (Report as spam)
Thanks for the info! Knew about the sarashi, but I hadn't heard of the ajirogasa! Glad to know it since it's one of my favorite hats from Asia